John Mayer is back after a long self-imposed hiatus with a new song, Paper Doll, rumored to be a rebuttal to Taylor Swift’s Dear John. In Dear John Taylor Swift accuses John Mayer of being “gone” in the head, while toying with her mind when she was barely legal, “Don’t you think nineteen’s too young to be played with? The girl in the dress cried the whole way home.”
Well, John Mayer wants to know “which” girl in the dress cried all the way home. And so Mayer, decides it’s time someone finally writes a song about Taylor Swift:
You’re like 22 girls in one. And none of them know what they’re runnin’ from
…but I don’t know if John Mayer is the one to talk. LMBO! at the fact that John Mayer puts Joana Rohrback, the crazy prancecise lady, in this video running, or should I say prancing the whole way home. If he’s not calling Taylor Swift bat sh*t crazy! Anyway check out the full video via our friends at The Great Monkey Suit. Once you stop giggling you will realize this song is really nice.Similar Posts:
- WTH! Taylor Swift Dated John Mayer & Got PLAYED! SMH! John Mayer Pimping The Babies, Too
- Perez Hilton Says John Mayer Is GAY On The Big Boy Show
- Jessica Simpson On Oprah: Talks John Mayer; Talks “Mom” Jeans
- Beyonce 10 Grammy Nods, Usher Builds A House, Drake & Chris Brown Cover VIBE
- Rihanna Rude Boy Video; Do We Like It?
The post John Mayer’s New Video ‘Paper Doll’ Features The Prancercise Lady appeared first on MrsGrapevine.com.