There are just some stories that are just so out there that you think they can’t possibly be true. But unfortunately, this one is. Channel 5 News in Nashville, Tennessee shared the story of Orlando Shaw, a 33 year old man whose younger days of ‘getting around’ resulted in having 22 children.
“I was young and ambitious and I love women. You can’t knock no man for loving women,” said Orlando Shaw whose relationships have led to several children.
It is estimated the state pays more than $7,000 each month in assistance to help support all of Shaw’s children.
They estimated that Orlando would have to work three or four FULL TIME jobs in order to pay all of the back child support that he owes. He’s spent time in jail so even getting one job is proving to be difficult. On the upside, Orlando says he’s proud of all of his children. On the WTF side, Orlando says he originally wanted 50 kids but his children will help his family legacy go on. *Crickets* There are more manageable ways to do that, sir. Check out the news clip, when you continue…
NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather Similar Posts:
- Terrell Owens Faces Off With Mothers Of His Children On Dr. Phil
- Rapper Scarface Jailed For Child Support Failure Since October
- Nas Has To Pay Kelis $600,000 In Spousal & Child Support Plus Legal Fees
- Ne-Yo & Baby Mama Make It Rain Rain…Magic City Remix
- Tamera Mowry Is Engaged; Chris Tucker Owes $11 Million In Taxes; Michael Jackson’s “Love Child” Revealed
The post ‘My Legacy Will Live On’: Deadbeat Dad Fathers 22 Children By 14 Women appeared first on MrsGrapevine.com.