No, you didn’t read that wrong. I’m serious. Waka Flocka hit up TMZ to share the
weird good news. I’m glad he’s so amped about it cuz I have a feeling he’s the only one.
Waka says he and Amanda FaceTime at least once a week and text every day — mostly about her rap career … but also about motivational stuff, like “keeping her head up from the haters.”
Waka tells us the album will be called “Shots” — adding, “It’s going to be crazy hot.” So far, there’s no projected release date.
Sometime last week Amanda came out and said that all of her recent antics were just her acting like a crazy person. It was all a publicity stunt and now every one wants her. Ummm…she needs more people. And this right here is evidence that she’s lost what’s left of her mind. SMHSimilar Posts:
- Dayum! Amanda Bynes Hits Rock-Bottom…
- BET Hip-Hop Awards After Party
- Yami Tells Chris Brown Side Of The Story; Chris Brown Self-Defense
- So Christina Aguilera Is Taking The Britney Spears Route To Fame
- Monica “Danger” Leon Schizophrenia Crazy?
The post Waka Flocka Flame Producing Amanda Bynes’ Rap Album appeared first on MrsGrapevine.com.